1.    #1  
    Will the New T650/Ace have ready link (PTT) for Sprint customers, because this would be a great plus?
    Last edited by chip2333; 09/19/2004 at 01:18 PM.
    hope so! i would buy then!
  3.    #3  
    thats one of the main things that would cause me to upgrade from the T600 to the T650
    It's guessed (in a few different areas) that the button on the side of the phone are PTT, but there's no confirmation.
  5.    #5  
    Well, Ready link, well cause me to get this phone, no questions asked, it would then be the perfect phone (well not really) but close.
    Yeah, like bmacfarland said, I think PPT would be the use of the button on the side of the Ace, but what I would like to know is how PTT is being used on the 600s on the Orange Service in Europe. As far as I know, there are no extra buttons or differences of the setup of buttons.
    "...you're the man now dawg!!!" - William Forrestor
  7.    #7  
    i said the same thing about the Orange phone, because i went to website for orange and viewed the 360 degree view of the phone and couldn't find one spec different then our T600, maybe they made the space bar, the ready link button, just a opinion.
    I was thinking maybe the center 5-way button, or may both of the scroll buttons at the same time...I don't know...
    "...you're the man now dawg!!!" - William Forrestor
    i doubt it... the only readylink phones Sprint currently carries are made by Sanyo. Not saying that this cant change.
  10.    #10  
    well samsung is coming out with a ready link phone called, RL-A760 this month, so that theory of only sanyo phones are ready link isn't credible.
    Quote Originally Posted by chip2333
    well samsung is coming out with a ready link phone called, RL-A760 this month, so that theory of only sanyo phones are ready link isn't credible.
    where did you get that information from?
    Quote Originally Posted by chip2333
    sanyo had a deal with sprint to be the first to implement the PTT. i think it's for one year. samsung and another company already got another phone with PTT, but waiting for the sanyo deal to expire.
  13.    #13  
    i saw it, come on, everybody knows somebody, that knows somebody that works for Sprint that can give them a lil whisper. but its real.