1.    #1  
    recently i drop my cell phone as i have posted here few days ago but i was so stupid i did not hardreset, anyway... i call sprint replacement center and they already sent me treo 600 phone but when my old treo 600 is working after my friend hard reset.

my questions is:

once i received the treo 600 do i have to send the old treo 600 ? what if; if i did't send the phone?

will they charge me on my credit card?, i already gave them my credit card

i wanna keep need advise i already paid $35.
    They will certainly charge your card if you don't send them a phone. Call and try to cancel the replacement and get your 35$ refunded.

john
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I won't get into a discussion regarding the ethics surrounding the issue, but it's a pretty safe bet that they will flag the ESN of the unit that was dropped, such that you won't be able to activate it for service in the future. That of course would mean you're left not with a smartphone, but a simple Palm PDA with no ability to do anything requiring a data connection. I'm not familiar with LockLine's policy regarding the return of units that were replaced, but I seem to recall others on this forum reporting that they were not required to return the damaged unit.

Rotello
  4.    #4  
    well... i able to re-activate my treo 600(drop phone -old phone) so when my phone was not used for 1 day so i re-activate my very very old phone and then again i reactivate my treo phone, however i called sprintpcs replacement very same day after couple of hours and tell them my existing treo (the drop phone) is working fine, but i got the response of we already processed your order and CAN NOT CANCEL your order now.

however what should i do now?
    Quote Originally Posted by rotello
    I won't get into a discussion regarding the ethics surrounding the issue, but it's a pretty safe bet that they will flag the ESN of the unit that was dropped, such that you won't be able to activate it for service in the future. That of course would mean you're left not with a smartphone, but a simple Palm PDA with no ability to do anything requiring a data connection. I'm not familiar with LockLine's policy regarding the return of units that were replaced, but I seem to recall others on this forum reporting that they were not required to return the damaged unit.

Rotello
    It's a very simple thing -- they will bill the credit card for the full price of a new Treo 600 (I think it's $599.) No ESN flagging or anything like that.

You have two options. Send back the "old" unit as it has been shaken-up or just send back the new unit. They include a shipping lable for this in the package they send. At this point, you're not doing them a favor by sending back the new unit as they will have to treat it as used anyway and send it back to be refurbished.

So, it's your call -- send the old or the new back. If you don't send either, you will pay full retail price for the new unit.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Mike Lohsl
    Mobile Evangelist

From The Mind Of Mike...
  6.    #6  
    i want to return the package and get my $35 what should i do just call them and return it or just return it?