1.    #1  
    My wife and I both have a TREO 600. On the phone screen in the very upper left hand corner is the name our our provider, SPRINT. Is there any way for us to change it so your first names are in it (to make it easier to see who's phone is who's)?

Thanks!
    A sprint tech can do it for you, but most likely won't. They have a program which can edit the file system, and they have a field for carrier name. I had mine changed once, but then changed it back to Sprint before sending it in to be replaced, so that they wouldn't say that I messed with the filesystem voiding the warranty.
    I don't think there is a way for you to do it, unless you get the serial sync cable and the PST software (what the Sprint Techs use) and find the field, which isn't an easy task.
    Quote Originally Posted by szelik
    My wife and I both have a TREO 600. On the phone screen in the very upper left hand corner is the name our our provider, SPRINT. Is there any way for us to change it so your first names are in it (to make it easier to see who's phone is who's)?

Thanks!
    You might want to try changing the keypad colors to differentiate phones. There are posters on this site that have made plenty of free skins.

The "Sprint" in the corner tells you that you are on Sprint's network. It will say "Roaming" when you roam.