trying to decide. need advice.

Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    rescoviewer?

acid image?

splashphoto?

trying to decide. need advice.

Try splashphoto works very well I have approx 800-1000 pictures on my treo and never had a problem with it!! thats if you want to look at only Jpeg files.

Also have acid image for fax viewing (pactel unlimited incoming faxs $3.95 with number) but still use splash for Jpeg files .

So if want to view tiff and jpeg files ,acid image is the way to go, the only reason I have both is I did not know the capabilities of my treo when 1st brought it at the beginning of the year.

(you won the 1b pro licence, congrad's, another great program)
    Last edited by sjjones; 09/10/2004 at 02:08 PM.
    I like SplashPhoto myself, but alot of people prefer AcidImage. I actually have both installed.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I use Resco and really like it. Easy folder structurem toolsm etc. I actually like my new version of DocsToGo (7) as well for just viewing .jpg's.