1.    #1  
    Subject says it all. Do we suspect it will be a year after everyone already has it?

Jeff
    I asked our corporate VZW rep about it, because we were thinking about getting the 600 until we found out the 650 was on the verge. She told me that she hasn't heard anything...not one thing, about any upcoming new Treo product. I even tried strong-arming her saying the our IT department would consider switching service to Sprint if there is a big gap between release dates. Still nada. I keep bugging her every couple of days though.
    My sprint verizonfied phone is dying. I don't want to do the conversion process again for fear of not being able to activate or breaking the unit and not having insurance. I love what I have, but would feel better with a vz branded phone. How many months will Vz test the new treo before they release it???
    For those of you holding your breathe & waiting for VZW to offer the Treo 650 when other cell service companies offer it...good luck!

I have switched from VZW to Cingular back in February just to get the Treo 600. After countless emails, calls, threats, etc., etc., VZW continued to ignore my request for the 600 as a customer.

Now they finally have it (ONE YEAR LATER), & representatives are raving about it like it's a new techno-gizmo on the market...PLLLEEEEAAAAZZZZZ!!! Verizon is soooo pathetic!!! You know what I give them....the FINGER!!!!

Those of you who NOW OWN the Treo (NEWBIES) with service thru Verizon (the best cellular service in the world....ewwwww - whatever), get off this damn board cause you're just wasting other peoples time with questions & problems that were asked & resolved many moons ago!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlstang
    Those of you who NOW OWN the Treo (NEWBIES) with service thru Verizon (the best cellular service in the world....ewwwww - whatever), get off this damn board cause you're just wasting other peoples time with questions & problems that were asked & resolved many moons ago!!!!
    Wow, you're kind of an ***. I assumed this forum was for anyone who had questions. Someone might be running into a problem with a Sprint phone but because they are new at it does that mean they shouldn't ask questions? Verizon does have the best coverage bar none. You can get a Sprint voice plan for less but pay $5 more to roam on Verizon's network (no data). I agree VZW should have come out with it sooner as do you. You made your decision to switch and I've made the decision that you're just a grumpy individual.
    Nice booty!!
    [QUOTE=dlstang]For those of you holding...

Ya know, it's a shame that you've let a wireless company make you so bitter, no wait...pathetic, that's the word.

As for your picture, please

What is that a denim balloon filled with dimply, cellulite?

Maybe you ought to spend more energy on exercise and diet that flaming wireless companies and posters