Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Causeries utilizes a server to connect to the IM servers, hence the need for recurring expenses to cover the on-going costs.
    wow, its not jabber?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I tested Causerie today and here are couple of suggestions.
    1. I had to use the stylus to send the chat messages, which is very poky! Please, Causerie folks: make it a 5-navigation button enabled. I'd like to press a button to send a message and avoid the stylus completely. For $34 I think it is fair to ask
    How so C-D?
    highlight a buddy, select chat, and start typing...no stylus required
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Do you know the enter key?

To Causerie or whoever can help me out,

Hello there. I got my treo 3 months ago but never had the time to test software. This site has been helpful but I still have to find the time to read through them.

I have downloaded the trial version of your program. MSN worked but I could not get my Yahoo going. It keeps giving me wrong user id/password error message. I then downloaded verichat and have no problems logging on. It keeps both my IM's logged on so i am using it for now. I like the look of causerie but i don't know if care for the bots. I'm kinda leary about programs running in main memory that could potentially drain the battery or cause the unit to freeze. I'm not certain if bots do that. I am new at all these.

I find that verichat causes my unit to reboot when i scroll down the users' name. Does causerie has similar issue?

Hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance for your replies
    Causerie is really good, see if the log in thing is case related, such as upper and lowercase. The basic service won't include the bots

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Causerie is really good, see if the log in thing is case related, such as upper and lowercase. The basic service won't include the bots
    Thanks. I tried the user id and password every which way (caps, non-caps) but unsuccessful. I am logged on to both Verichat (yahoo) and Causerie (msn) right now. I also got soft resets on Causerie when i replied to a message and clicked "yes" when asked if i want the program to run on the background. Is that normal?
    if you have unistall manager, I would delete Causerie and try a fresh installation

Thanks Monkey. I just uninstalled the software and will install it back later.
    I thought I remembered a place where you could request bots.....maybe on another site?

Anyway, in case this is the place- How about a sports bot?
    Quote Originally Posted by treomojo
    I thought I remembered a place where you could request bots.....maybe on another site?

Anyway, in case this is the place- How about a sports bot?
    They'll probably see it here but you can also add it on their forums:

http://www.mantragroup.com/forums

When's 2.0 coming?
    Sent from Mantra support on January 25th.

Support Team, MantraGroup Inc.
    <support@mantragroup.com>
    Show options Jan 25

Hello Jack

Vesrion 2 is in the last stage of beta testing. We are planning to have
    it out in the next 1 week if the beta testers don't report any major
    issues

Thanks
    --Mike
    That would be, like, today.
    Has anybody experienced crashes caused by Causerie on their Treo 650 GSM? I have been using it for a couple of days now with no problem and then today as soon as I start it my Treo would reboot.
    They are giving out 2.0 betas to everybody. A LIST of new features. kewl!
    I can't find the 2.0 download anywhere on the on Mantra's site OTHER than the still-restricted area for beta-users.
    I have Causerie version 1.1h Premier and it doesnt have an option for AIM? But it does have 2 options for Yahoo, a yahoo and a Yahoo 2. Why is that? I downloaded mine from handango. Does anyone else have this?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    tech..: did you try to download the version from Causerie site and check?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567