Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    where can get copy to evaluate?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Using chatter since the start heavy user of treo and battery lasts all day I charge it overnight . Will also like to try causerie

Fred
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    Causerie - 1 Yahoo IM session for 15 min., 1 AOL chat session for 10 min. Bot connection for about 5-7 min.

I'm a little late getting to this, but it occurs to me that your battery may have taken a hit from the screen being on for 15, 10 and ~6 minutes straight.

In seeking a way to keep my network connection from terminating when idle (Cingular has the settings locked), I used the old .3 (No Auto Off) shortcut. Just leaving my screen on for many minutes caused the battery do begin a nose-dive.

So it may not be the background process but the drain of powering the screen.
    Can someone please pm me the link for the beta?
    Answer please. This program works with other fonts? Not English
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    cacauseire is supposed to be out today, right?
  7.    #68  
    downloading the new release (Beta) OTA right now
    All I need to know is that Causerie works with .mac AIM accounts, unlike AOL's AIM client.

Therefore, I will almost surely buy the product!
    Holy crap Causerie is sweeeeeeet. Much better the Chatter in that...

-Buddylists show automatically
    -I can be logged on in to locations using AIM
    -Doesn't suck the battery life

For $15, I'd buy it in a heartbeat
    My Verichat license expires in Feb. I don't really need to make a move before then. Isn't this product going to be licensed in the same way as Verichat (annually)?
    my verichat expires 11/1 so I'm short on time!
    Quote Originally Posted by HailRedskins
    Holy crap Causerie is sweeeeeeet. Much better the Chatter in that...

-Buddylists show automatically
    -I can be logged on in to locations using AIM
    -Doesn't suck the battery life

For $15, I'd buy it in a heartbeat
    is it going to have a $15 price tag?
    Looks like there's going to be some different price points, but will be a subscription model.

http://www.mantragroup.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Good things come to those who wait since this product appears to be fully supported and I was looking for a solidly supported product.

In this tread it was mentioned that Sametime is supported. Like shopharim, it is my company standard. Causerie, may I also have a PM on the subject?

(I was in Hong Kong when this was announced so I was late getting into this one. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Answer please. This program works with other fonts? Not English
    Causerie supports English and French. However, we are looking for users who can help us translate it to different languages like German, Italian and Spanish.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by snahabed
    All I need to know is that Causerie works with .mac AIM accounts, unlike AOL's AIM client.

Therefore, I will almost surely buy the product!
    Yes, Causerie supports .mac AIM accounts and we have confirmed it with 3 beta testers.

Cheers.
    1.0 officially released

http://www.mantragroup.com/causerie.htm

Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    What is the cost of the instant messenger going to be? I did not see any firm details on that yet....

Thanks
    From what I understand there will be $24.95 and $34.95 price points, although I don't know what the differences in features/services will be between the two. I'm sure we'll soon find out

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast