1.    #1  
    Guys this is my first post so apologises for any break in protocol.

bargainpda.com are showing an estimated realease date of 1st Nov. They have a photo of the new Treo and specs.

Blue tooth
    64MB
    320x320
    1.3 MP camera
    No wifi

May be wrong but thought you would like to check it out.
    he got this information in there since two months, based mainly on speculation to attract customers the rather cheapish way
  3.    #3  
    Cheers for the info didn't realise this
    A couple things jump out at me from that spec sheet that doesn't fit with info released here:

-64 MB of ram
    -reflective CSTN screen with 320x320 resolution!?!!

A reflective, color STN?!!!!! I wonder if this is true? I reflective screen would make sense b/c it would be easier to view outdoors compared to transflective screens found on other P1 devices, but it's still un-nerving. Also, Weebitobbsessed stated that it would only be 32 MB of ram...if incorrect, that would be a plus...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    ya.. The screen that I am aware of is a transreflective 16 bit 320x320 TFT screen, NOT like the current CSTN screen on the Treo 600.

Memory is always the easiest specification to change.. so I wouldn't be to concerned.

But still, it's old info gleamed from other sources (mainly treocentral)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    isn't the same place that had a 'coming soon' on the Treo 610 awhile back?
    and the treo 610, as we've said all along, and how people are finally agreeing with, is the cameraless Treo 600.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff