1.    #1  
    I am trying to use Softick PPP with Blazer, while EudoraWeb works, Blazer cannot... it always try to connect to 192.168.59.51:8080... does anybody got an idea why? I have even tried hard reset. I am being very frustrated now...
    That's probably the proxy server address set in Blazer. Blazer doesn't require a proxy to function, so if it is set, there shouldn't be any harm in unsetting it. I would make sure to write down the proxy address before you unset it to be safe.

Menu -> Options -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Set Proxy
  3.    #3  
    Oh, thanks for your quick reply, but I am 100% sure there is no proxy set.
    Default homepage?
  5.    #5  
    whatever the default homepage is, it tries to connect 192.168.59.51:8080
    I have the same problem also. Which Treo are you using? Mine is Treo 650 with the latest 1.13 update.
    Hmmmm... Check the proxy and home page (I can't imaging what else it would be) in Blazer. If it is not that, check the network settings in preferences. 192.168.x.y is a private address range (non-routable), so it may be that you have a network connection set up for reverse DUN or something that is being used by default in BLazer....
    I know what's happening. Blazer is using the WAP proxy from my phone network provider in HK (HKCSL), even I didn't set the proxy setting. I couldn't find a way to bypass it, except to run a local proxy on the PC my Treo is connecting to.

Seems like it's configured to access web thru GPRS.