1.    #1  
    So the other night I was very animated while speaking with a friend, and happened to have my phone in the origional case in my hand.

The phone flew out about 5 feet and hit the TV and then fell 3 feet onto a magazine.

MY HEART STOPPED!!!

Luckily there was no damage...not even a scratch.
    I hope the TV is ok.
    yet for some reason people like that greasy slip case. there's a reason why it's called "slip case" it just slips right out and onto the floor. i could tell something like that would happen so after 2 days of using it, i discarded it.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    You threw your Treo across the room?? Man, you are one cruel puppet, cruelpupet.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Did you hurt the case??
    Wow, that was an animated conversation for a pupet...can we get a transcript, it must have been good.
    Quote Originally Posted by cruelpupet
    So the other night I was very animated while speaking with a friend, and happened to have my phone in the origional case in my hand.

The phone flew out about 5 feet and hit the TV and then fell 3 feet onto a magazine.

MY HEART STOPPED!!!

You know, the Treo is a pretty heavy phone relatively, and thus could be pretty dangerous projectile if thrown!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    You know, the Treo is a pretty heavy phone relatively, and thus could be pretty dangerous projectile if thrown!
    "Treo in a sock" also comes to mind....
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zackz
    I hope the TV is ok.

It was my friends TV...but I bought it for him...and yes, its fine.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    yet for some reason people like that greasy slip case. there's a reason why it's called "slip case" it just slips right out and onto the floor. i could tell something like that would happen so after 2 days of using it, i discarded it.

I prefer to keep m treo in my cargo pocket, so the slip case works great for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by cruelpupet

MY HEART STOPPED!!!

do they make EZgrips for hands?