1.    #1  
    hello everybody:

my wife bought treo 600 for me and i think i'll not able to use because im not into high fi phones or smart phones, i need simple phone anyway...

if anybody intrested please email me at - atl_ga@hotmail.com

it will be very good price and the accessories i have:

1)headset
    2)orginal sprintpcs leather case
    3)carbon color treo 600
    4)car charger
    5)home charger
    6)hot sync

thank you
    If it's a new purchase, why not return it?
    my experience with people who want to sell things they just "bought" last week is that it's stolen. and this is his first post. and on top of that it's in the wrong forum
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  4. smn
    If it's for real, never mind the phone, his wife sounds alright if she buys him a treo 600 just like that!
  5.    #5  
    hey guys, its not stolen its and it can not be return because its over 14 days, however if you are serious reply to my post and if you think you are here to time-pass then execuse i don't really have time to reply your post

only serious buyer email me - thanks.

if not ebay is the always best place
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    my experience with people who want to sell things they just "bought" last week is that it's stolen. and this is his first post. and on top of that it's in the wrong forum
    That was my first thought too, but I didn't want to say it. Good luck getting that ESN unblacklisted!

Whoever buys it is going to find out its stolen very quickly, and will be very pissed, and will send the police exactly where they sent their money.

Best just to give the poor guy his phone back!