1.    #1  
    I am trying to install email for my wife's new Treo 600 on Sprint. She uses a couple of POP3 accounts and the Microsoft Outlook client.

Am I correct in assuming that she can't use Sprint BC because there is no Microsoft Exchange server?

I downloaded a trial of Snappermail because I couldn't find a built-in email program, only SMS. But I see people referring to HS Mail. Does that come with the Treo or is it too a separate download? Does it work with POP3 accounts?

THANKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_darby
    I am trying to install email for my wife's new Treo 600 on Sprint. She uses a couple of POP3 accounts and the Microsoft Outlook client.

Am I correct in assuming that she can't use Sprint BC because there is no Microsoft Exchange server?

I downloaded a trial of Snappermail because I couldn't find a built-in email program, only SMS. But I see people referring to HS Mail. Does that come with the Treo or is it too a separate download? Does it work with POP3 accounts?

THANKS.
    You can download HS Mail for free from Sprint's website or you can upgrade the firmware to 1.20 and it will be one of the native apps in ROM. Works very well with POP accounts. Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!