1.    #1  
    yo
    I down loaded callfilter 1.2 to work with my jabra and for a day I was so happpyyyy... THEN... I realized I am not getting any call no matter what I did... spent 1hr on the phone with tech support of sprintpcs who couldn't help me much ( did tell me that ace is coming out early next yr though) went back to the read me text on callfilter and read this-
    2) There is a known bug in the Treo 600 which causes it not to ring sometimes.(yea right like all the time!)
    You can learn more about this Treo 600 bug in the discussiosn forums at at www.treocentral.com
    I looked for all the threads and couldn't find any...
    help...
    Quote Originally Posted by pixhershko
    yo
    I down loaded callfilter 1.2 to work with my jabra and for a day I was so happpyyyy... THEN... I realized I am not getting any call no matter what I did... spent 1hr on the phone with tech support of sprintpcs who couldn't help me much ( did tell me that ace is coming out early next yr though) went back to the read me text on callfilter and read this-
    2) There is a known bug in the Treo 600 which causes it not to ring sometimes.(yea right like all the time!)
    You can learn more about this Treo 600 bug in the discussiosn forums at at www.treocentral.com
    I looked for all the threads and couldn't find any...
    help...
    I would be glad to work with you to help you resolve any issues. Just email me at callfiltersupport AT velocityware.com.

The text you are quoting was from the readme for CallFilter V1.0, and not CallFilter 1.2 as you indicated above. I simply added that quote a long time ago because I received the following note from a person here on TreoCentral who participates in these forums extensively. My apologies to that person for quoting a section if his email to me...
    " In your documentation, be sure to point out that GSM Treo 600s
    do not always detect incoming calls. This is a flaw with the networks
    and with Handspring. It is not a flaw with your software! This issue
    is widely discussed at TreoCentral. Occasional soft resets solve the
    issue.Thanks for the beta copy!!!"

So simply thought it was valid to point out to people back in January 2004.

If you are not receiving ANY calls, I recommend two courses of action,
    a) email me at callfiltersupport AT velocityware.com. I dont mind responding to emails at all. I want EVERYONE to be happy, and sometimes I miss every single post to a forum. Even though I noticed you posted the same problem to about 10 different threads, its kinda hard for me to keep track.
    b) From the description of your problem, I already know that this is going to turn out to be either a corrupted file, or a conflict with some third party application that is not properly passing on Treo phone events, and hence preventing CallFilter from properly doing its job. I would be glad to work with you to help identify what app on your treo is not being a good Treo citizen and not passing phone events on to CallFilter.
    This problem has been in existence since the Treo 600 came out. The developer of Bob's Alarm worked on this for quite a while before realizing that there was really nothing that could be done about it other than to ocasionally reset the Treo. This happens only with the built in tones. So, I recommend you use external tones and keep 'em in main memory. If you store them on the SD card, then you come across another Treo 600 bug and that is the one that causes the SD card to become "unrecognized" by the Treo - like it was not in the slot. Removing and reinserting the SD card takes care of that problem. No happy and everlasting solution. When the SD card is not recognized and a phone call is received from a defined number with a defined tone, it will ring with the system default ringer. For a while I just reset my Sprint Treo 600 once a day....

Again, it's not an app that is the problem - it is a bug in the Treo system.

Ben
    even after I answerd the call it kept anouncing caller from bala bla ...... during the whole call arg
  5.    #5  
    to all
    listen yee...I had worked my problem on the treo with the help of rob the developer of call filter1.2 and it turned out to be that I had downloaded a tainted midi file that cused all this problem so I suggest that who ever has a problem with this app to contact the customer support of the product and rob would help you guys for sure...
    he was very helpful in my case.