1.    #1  
    Over the last few weeks, I've noticed a spot in the upper middle of my screen which is a little bit lighter than the rest of the screen. Its almost like a sun spot. Its weird because there has been no trauma to the unit at all. The spot is about the size of a pencil eraser (and no, I never tried to use an eraser on the screen). Its always in a case with a plastic cover and a screen protector on it.

I suppose its not that big of a deal but if it grows it could get rather annoying.

Anyone else have this problem?

I called PalmOne and they recommended doing a battery disconnect reset. I tried that and it didn't seem to help.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    sure its not on the screen protector its self but if it is not then you got the same problem as the people in the thread scottymomo said
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Send it back to PalmOne, if that is where you bought it from, or your provider. This is a well known problem. You will be sent an advance replacement. Check out your new T600 for a few days to make sure it is functioning as expected, then send the old one back. There should not be any charge for this, though they will need a credit card number in case you never send back the defective T600.