Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Hi all. I am new to this board and also a new Treo 600 owner. I was wondering what program I can install to view word and excel files. Also, if there is anywhere on the net I can download games for my Treo. Thanks
    A viewer version of Documents To Go should have come with your Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by lasercomp
    Also, if there is anywhere on the net I can download games for my Treo. Thanks
    Try www.freewarepalm.com for free games.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    When I place a Word doc on my sd card and try to sync, it says I dont have any programs that will support this file type and wont copy it.
    Have you fixed this yet? I have a problem, in a different thread where the supplied Docs to Go simply will not work. When I click Documents it just drops back out after clicking OK on the splash screen. Wondering if you get that too?
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    What's included only works for email attachments.

Email it to yourself, and then you can view it.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Doh! I feel silly now. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph
    Have you fixed this yet? I have a problem, in a different thread where the supplied Docs to Go simply will not work. When I click Documents it just drops back out after clicking OK on the splash screen. Wondering if you get that too?
    The viewer version of Docs2Go only opens when a .doc or .xls file is "opened". Running the app directly will not work.

File browsers that open files in their default app can be used to view .doc and .xls files in Docs2Go. MyWorkBench and PocketFolders come to mind.