1.    #1  
    just now... i slipped my treo600 from my hand and when i click on menu i don't get anything just white screen then i click on reset button after i click on reset button im getting the screen of PALM POWERED and its not going... it just keep displaying that screen nothing is going on it has been on from 10 minutes now what should i do now? should i go to store or call sprintpcs ?

i really hate this phones.. the more sophisticated device you have the more pain in the neck
  2.    #2  
    the screen(logo of Palm) is ON from 15 minutes? what do u think guys....

i will be able to do hot sync?
    Don't worry, call sprint and see what they can do for you...

A few days ago my treo fell two feet while still in its leather case. When I picked it up it was in the middle of a soft reset. I thought nothing of it. However, when I went to enter my password I noticed some of my keys weren't working. As it turns out, the keys "Y", "H", "B", ".", and the screen button all stopped working. I called T-Mobile immediately and they shipped out a replacement due to arrive in a few days.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    Don't worry, call sprint and see what they can do for you...

A few days ago my treo fell two feet while still in its leather case. When I picked it up it was in the middle of a soft reset. I thought nothing of it. However, when I went to enter my password I noticed some of my keys weren't working. As it turns out, the keys "Y", "H", "B", ".", and the screen button all stopped working. I called T-Mobile immediately and they shipped out a replacement due to arrive in a few days.
    excatly what it happen with me also.

it fell from 2 feet and it was protected with leather case and the same thing happend about the password too, oh my God excatly same thing.

if i called sprint will they ship or sprint will tell go to sprint store?

should i tell it fell from 2 feet ? just curious because i afraid they will not replace u know
    Hope you are paying for the insurance..Same happened to me three times. I cracked my screen first, next drop, the speaker stopped working, and the third drop, I broke the antenna. Sprint has sent me a replacement everytime..thank god.
    I now have the aircraft aluminum hard case and Ihave dropped my treo a couple of times and case protected my treo. Phew... I like the hard case, but it takes some geting use to because of the lid being in the way when using your left hand. My buddy said it looks like I am talking into my laptop while walkingin the airport terminal.
  6.    #6  
    yes, i have insurance.

my question is: sprintpcs will find an excuse not to send since it drop on the floor ?

i don't know i just want to be safe before i called sprintpcs u know what i mean...

thanks
    I never told them it dropped because there is no visible damage. Honestly, it should have been able to withstand such a light drop, at least once.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    I never told them it dropped because there is no visible damage. Honestly, it should have been able to withstand such a light drop, at least once.

actually, i called them and they asked me $35 to send replacement?

is this correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8torA320
    I now have the aircraft aluminum hard case and Ihave dropped my treo a couple of times and case protected my treo. Phew... I like the hard case, but it takes some geting use to because of the lid being in the way when using your left hand.
    I'm glad your case is protecting your Treo. I have always thought that soft cases protect the Treo more from drops, and hard cases protect them more from crushing.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmportal
    actually, i called them and they asked me $35 to send replacement?

is this correct?
    I guess that is the deductable for your insurance provider. My Asurion deductable is $35 as well.

In my case I did not call and file a claim with Asurion because I have a one year warranty directly through T-Mobile. BTW, T-Mobile is great with this. They simply ship out a new (might be refurbished) device to me free of charge; I place the old one in the provided box; affix the provided shipping label; and drop it into any old mailbox. I went through this once before with them and theres no hassle about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I'm glad your case is protecting your Treo. I have always thought that soft cases protect the Treo more from drops, and hard cases protect them more from crushing.

The hard case protects well because of the neoprene insert. Also the hard case protects the treo from getting scratched when dropped, which might create an issue with the insurance company.
    You can deny that the phone was dropped because there will be no sighns of it on the phone, because of the protective case
  12.    #12  
    i'm mad because sprintpcs charge me $35 there is no scratch nothing its all fine externally.

im mad because i should have go to the store and replace with free of charge instead i paid $35.

do you think if i go to store they will do in free or will they charge me $35 for replacement.

again, my phone is death, nothing wrong externally.

thanks
    try taking it to the store - if you're brave enough to lie and say you don't know what happened to it, then you'll likely end up with a free replacement. worked for me when i dropped mine and got vertical stripes in the display...
  14.    #14  
    the thing is that; i already place an order for replacement and they charge me $35.

is there a way i can get the credit of that $35?
    At this point, pay the $35 and be done with it. You'll be wiser if it should happen again.

I, too, have been saved by the Innopocket aluminum case. I modified it to use the Rivet system, which I USED TO recommend, by epoxying the pin onto the case. The pin remains rock-solid, but apparently the Treo/Innopocket combination is too heavy for the Rivet E-Clip. The bottom of the little "channel" within the E-clip eroded or something, and my baby fell from waist level onto a marble floor! Thanks to the Innopocket, the Treo was not damaged at all. The case had a new dent, a battle scar if you will. I am waiting to see what Rivet has to say about this; they bill their product as the most secure system, but it almost destroyed a $600 phone!!!!
    http://www.doctordalai.com