1.    #1  
    I downloaded some AVIs the other day to play on MMPlayer. I get sound but no video. They play fine on my PC. What am I missing?
    Probably unsupported video codec. You can try using Quicktime or some other program to convert them to MPEG4 or some other format.
    gkaatz, you first have to reincode it, the downloads were made for a certain bitrate. not for treo. try dr.divix and set it at handheld for best picture and sound also helps if you have a 32x or faster sd card 512mbs or more is a plus.
    i cannot seem to find a way to open my .avi file thru mmplayer. the only way i know its even there is because of filez...
    please help
    select play list and you should see playlist select and press add then go back to main and press play, did you re incode it with dr.divix.
    i dont think ire incoded i dont know how to do that, and i do not see anything which says play list in mm player. do i have a weird version of it?
    thanks
    definately no select play list option in mm player. how do i acess my avi files?
    thanks
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...