1.    #1  
    I have a Treo600 and PDANet that I am supposed to get working for a friend tomorrow. He is signed up for Cingular mediaworks and I have a few questions.

When I setup my Motorola V600 to be used as a modem, I had to change some connection settings. Specifically, I had to have it use WAP.CINGULAR as the APN with username WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM. However, I have not been able to find where to make this setting change in the Treo600.

My understanding is that it needs to go through the WAP apn in order for it to fall under the media works package, rather than being charged straight data rates.

So, I have a couple questions. Where do you setup the connection information on the Treo600? Or, is it all done through the PDAnet software somehow?

Is that accurate about Cingular Media works, that you must connect to the WAP apn in order to avoid charges outside of the media works package?

I have done numerous searches and while I have found a bunch of posts about PDANet and Cingular Mediaworks, I have not found any that actually explain step by step how to set it all up.

Thanks

Billy
    I have this combination and I did not have to setup anything in particular. I installed PdaNet on the PC and the PdaNet on Treo and from then on everything just worked without changing anything. When you install PdaNet on the PC and new network connection shows up in the Network properties window, but I did not have to change any settings on this connecton.

Hope this helps.