1.    #1  
    Anyone got any opinions about what's happening with my phone? I have cingular service and I seem to be missing calls intermittently. That is my phone sometime rings and sometimes is doesn't. It does not seem to have anything to do with the signal strength. I also do not receive new voicemail messages or missed called messages or a record on my phone log when the calls come in without my phone ringing. The only way I know someone has called is when I see the little voicemail symbol. The phone is important to my job so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Your posting in the wrong section this is the 650 section and you need to post in the 600 section. No one will help you here for that fact.
  3.    #3  
    oh, sorry about that.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone got any opinions about what's happening with my phone? I have cingular service and I seem to be missing calls intermittently. That is my phone sometime rings and sometimes is doesn't. It does not seem to have anything to do with the signal strength. I also do not receive new voicemail messages or missed called messages or a record on my phone log when the calls come in without my phone ringing. The only way I know someone has called is when I see the little voicemail symbol. The phone is important to my job so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  5.    #5  
    I have Cingular too, and it seems that Cingular is good for cheap people that don't mind giving up premium service to get in return a higher amount of minutes.

If the phone is important to your job or whatever - get Verizon or Sprint. Pay more, get better network.

It's not the Treo.

-WC-
    Wrong forum, yes, but I don't have any such problems with Cingular. It's quite incorrect to generalize about an entire network if performance problems occur in a particular area.

Todd/Indianapolis
    There will always be exceptions to what I said - but if you goto howardforums.com, many of their posters will agree.

Howardforums is to cellphones forums what Treocentral is to Treo forums. Very knowledgable people.

-WC-
    Is you phone making a data call like checking email when it happens. You cannot receive call when it is doing this. Cingular does suck where I'm at and sometimes calls will go to voicemail for reasons unknown to me no matter what Cingular phone I'm using. My job has Cingular but I have Verizon and highly recommend them for their excellent coverage.