1.    #1  
    When I got my Sprint phone a few months ago, it didn't have an e-mail client. I have read on other threads that other Treo's have an e-mail client installed at the factory. Is there supposted to be one on a Sprint phone?

I have Snappermail Lite, but would like an e-mail client that can send pictures I take with my camara.

ddeger
    What firmware are you running (Software rev)? 1.10-spr or 1.20-spr? Go to your phone app and enter "##786" and hit dial and see what it says
    Quote Originally Posted by ddeger
    When I got my Sprint phone a few months ago, it didn't have an e-mail client. I have read on other threads that other Treo's have an e-mail client installed at the factory. Is there supposted to be one on a Sprint phone?

I have Snappermail Lite, but would like an e-mail client that can send pictures I take with my camara.

ddeger
    My replacement Treo (PalmOne Aug 04) has Mail v. 1.02a. My old phone (Handspring Oct 03) didn't. I use Snappermail 1.95 however.
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
  4.    #4  
    I am running 1.10-spr

ddeger
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    firmware version 1.2 contains the mail client.
    If you don't want to upgrade to firmware 1.2, you can download the HS mail client from Sprint's website.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    The 1.20 update will give you voice record options and more, as well as the mail client.
    However, if you want to stay with what you got (As ChemEng said),, you can get the HS cleint from either Sprints site or Pa1m Ones, at least it use to be there.