1.    #1  
    Does anyone know a program that will rotate the screen 90 degrees so I can use the 600 sideways?
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyaepi
    Does anyone know a program that will rotate the screen 90 degrees so I can use the 600 sideways?
    This would be cool...My Apple Newton MessagePad used to be able to do this... BUT alas, I dont think this will be possible with the Treo 600. There are no facilities in the Palm OS 5.2.1 operating system that would allow a programmer to accomplish this (at least not smoothly and transparently).

Rob
  3.    #3  
    Well that sucks.

(PS I'm writing this with the wireless keyboard/treo setup and even without it being hoizontal, it's still pretty dang sweet)
    MMPLayer allows you to rotate your movies if you want to watch them sideways, but on a 160x160 screen there's not much benefit to it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyaepi
    Well that sucks.

(PS I'm writing this with the wireless keyboard/treo setup and even without it being hoizontal, it's still pretty dang sweet)
    do you recommend the wireless keyboard? which one did you get?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  6.    #6  
    I know this belongs in accessories, but I'm replying to a specific post. I got the Palm Wireless Keyboard as basically an impulse buy in the ATL airport. When I first got it home, I was worried about the phone being unsecure in the "cradle" vertically,which is why I wanted to find a screen rotate utility because the phone seems to be quite snug when you lay it on its side. After a few hours of playing around with it though, it hasn't fallen over once. The keyboard is great, feels like I'm typing on a laptop. I could see a disadvantage having to use an unfamiliar function key to type numbers, but I don't work much with numbers-heavy documents (on my phone) so it doens't bother me much. Had to read the manual to figure out arrow keys. Overall very glad I got it (would be worth the money for instant messanging alone!)
    thanks. i am looking for this second hand. why did you go wireless instead of the other non-wirless version?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  8.    #8  
    Well, the short answer is because it's what they had at the store. Now that I think about it though, there's a better chance that it'll still be good when I upgrade phones in the future. Also, I can give my buddies "device envy" by letting them try it with their various palms.
    Hmm... I wonder if old hacks like Switch Hack would work? Anyone try this with YAHM or Tealmaster to see if this works on the Treo 600? I doubt it, but it would be pretty cool....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions