1.    #1  
    I just picked up a Palm Wireless Keyboard to use with my 600 and it works ok with the phone vertical, but laying the phone down on it's left side (where the volume buttons are) seems to be more sturdy, and I just like it better. The problem is, I can't find a screen rotating utility anywhere (yes, I've run a search through the boards). Has anyone else thought of this and if so, have you found something to rotate the screen? Thanks in advance for help-
    is this the older wireless keyboard or the new one that just came out? sorry i don't know anout a utility to rotate the treos screen. but iam interested in the new wireless keyboard and whether it works with the new keyboard.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    i bought the wireless keyboard from www.thinkoutside.com last week. works great.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...