1.    #1  
    By any chance, can Call filter anounce the person's name instead of the number? If the caller is someone in my database, the name shows up with the number on my screen.

Steve
    Yes Callfilter 1.2 can announce numbers, when you select a custom ringtone (either general or individual) yau can change the play mp3/wav to announce number.

I haven't tried it yot, so I don,t know how it sounds or anything, but no matter what, it should be cool.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

3.    #3  
    I am using the trial offer right now and the voice reads the telephone number fine.

That wasn't my question. I want to find out if it can audibly read the caller's name if it shows up on the caller id.

steve
    ah I see, no to my knowledge it will not read names.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Callfilter does not have the ability to read names.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    did you all came across a problem using callfilter where the t600 stopped getting calls? I did and when I read the text on it said t600 has a bug that would at times would prevent the phone from ringing... had to delet my callfilter...