1.    #1  
    Hi,
    testing a lot of applications on my Treo,
    I'd like to be sure that I'm not leaving unwnated preferences or other silly files that would be dangerous for my handheld. Are there 'uninstaller' that can help me identify files that sould be deleted with the main application?

Best regards
    Angelo Andina
    Do a search for the program "Uninstaller". It works as advertised. "Cleanup" can be purchased with it as a bundle, but I found it not to be that useful though.

john
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubba23
    Do a search for the program "Uninstaller". It works as advertised. "Cleanup" can be purchased with it as a bundle, but I found it not to be that useful though.

john
    I use Uninstall Manager (that may be what Hubba23 was refering to, since it can be bundled with Cleanup) Here it is on PalmGear (they are still having 2 prgs over $25 for 25% off) I did find Cleanup useful as well though. With it, I found leftovers from programs back on my old Palm m515 that moved with the migration to the Treo. Programs that I don't even have on my Treo. Granted, they aren't huge memory space wasters, but wanted to get it all cleaned out anyway.
    Thankyou Nighthawk--that is what I meant. Brain freeze and all.

john