Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mh8
    Is corsoft the only one that opens PDF files?? Does anyone have any info/experience on whether Corsoft aileron is any good??

I think Good does too, but it's obviously alot more expensive. Until there's a native pdf reader for PalmOne handhelds like Piscel veiwer or something, a server based solution like Corsoft is probably the only way to go...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Is Good for a individual with a regular POP3 mail.
    Good is an Enterpise Server for corporate Exchange environments only. I would say 10 users and up (1000+).

PalmLover
    MailWave is an excellent one that has true background push of POP3 and IMAP accounts. It's actually faster than Blackberry for POP accounts, which is incredible. It's easily commercial quality. For the time being the developer is offering it for free to attract attention!

Here's the website. www.mailwave.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jhn
    Is Good for a individual with a regular POP3 mail.
    If you really want Good, and are willing to pay ~$50 a month, you can get one of the hosted exchange services to provide you with your Good and Exchange setup. You will have to figure out a way to forward your existing email to this setup though.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123