Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    I've noticed over the past couple weeks that my Treo battery barely lasts 1 day after a full recharge. This is without using any apps and and a few incoming calls. By noon it would be down to 56%! I just looked at it after charging all night and the battery life says 98%. What's up with that? Shouldn't it say 100%?

When I first got my Treo, even after setting up VZW wireless sync, the battery would last almost 2 days. I thought that might be the problem (wireless sync) so I disabled it, but it did not make a difference.

I have been reading several of the threads about the data services sucking up the battery and I have had this phone since it came out in July, but this problem just started within the last few weeks. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? Am I expecting too much from this phone?

Thanks,

Dean
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    I've noticed over the past couple weeks that my Treo battery barely lasts 1 day after a full recharge. This is without using any apps and and a few incoming calls. By noon it would be down to 56%! I just looked at it after charging all night and the battery life says 98%. What's up with that? Shouldn't it say 100%?

When I first got my Treo, even after setting up VZW wireless sync, the battery would last almost 2 days. I thought that might be the problem (wireless sync) so I disabled it, but it did not make a difference.

I have been reading several of the threads about the data services sucking up the battery and I have had this phone since it came out in July, but this problem just started within the last few weeks. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?
    Bump.

I just started having this problem with my Cingular Treo. Anybody have any suggestions? The phone used to work for 3-4 days. Now I can barely get through one day without a problem.

Newly installed files include the latest-non beta version of FileZ (6?), and TiBR (I doubt that would be it).

Suggestions anyone?
    I have an unlocked ATT Treo that I use with Cingular. Noticing a battery drain too. Down to 60% from a full charge in 1 day, with barely 5 calls! I have FileZ 5.3.2 and Tibr Pro among other things. And I do read ebooks for at least 1 hr each day...
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    The one thing I see in common here is that we are running FileZ. I don't know how that could cause a power issue, but stranger things have happened.