1.    #1  
    To whom it may concern,

Is there any utility that enables a treo 600 user to send his contacts through SMS? I find this ability in my previous nokia phones to be quite useful
    brianz, u have our dear old impeached, jailed ex-president as your avatar! Kewl! Anyways, no, the treo doesn't do that sorta stuff. You'd have to copy and paste the phone number you want to send thru sms.
    there is an app beammobile that allows you to beam contacts to nokia phones via IR
    Ciao

Ettore
  4.    #4  
    don't worry about my avatar, i'm a cebuano and not a big fan of that particular person.

anyway, back to the topic. i don't understand why a simple but very useful app cannot be integrated into a very high-end phone like the treo 600. i understand most amerikanos don't use sms as much as we do but it should at least be considered if this was truly a world-phone.

copy and pasting just isn't cutting it for me.

i guess i'm just having withdrawals from my old nokia phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by brianz
    don't worry about my avatar, i'm a cebuano and not a big fan of that particular person.

anyway, back to the topic. i don't understand why a simple but very useful app cannot be integrated into a very high-end phone like the treo 600. i understand most amerikanos don't use sms as much as we do but it should at least be considered if this was truly a world-phone.

copy and pasting just isn't cutting it for me.

i guess i'm just having withdrawals from my old nokia phones.
    Lol, i'm not a big fan of him either Anyways, unfortunately, there is no easy way to do this.
  6.    #6  
    i have tried fun4sms for treo and it seems to work, although i can't re-assign a ringtone to new messages. has anyone tried this app? any feedback on this?