1.    #1  
    I cant logon to the verichat servers. keeps saying i have been disconnected from the msn proxy and the aol proxy server?? Anyone else having the same problem?
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Its doing the same thing for me today... no worky!
    ya im having trouble logging into the aim proxy for verichat also. I bet the servers down 4 maitinance. should be up soon
    The main problem I have with it is that after awhile it seems to randomly reset my Treo.... like after 50 chat threads or something... it doesn't crash if I constantly reset it by closing the chat window and restarting the chat thread, but it's so annoying. If not for that I'd buy verichat.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    HA! This is why i haven't upgraded i knew there might be some problems!

Usually I have found that if some of my IM clients dont connect on startup, I go up to the little icon in the upper right (they are still there, right?) and tap on it, and a window pops up saying, would you like to connect to <ICQ>? and hit yes. after ~ 5 second delay it connects. hopefully this will work on yours too.

btw i have found that on mine ICQ is the one that frequently doesnt connect at startup
  6.    #6  
    mines workin fine today. guess it was maintinence??
    I am also having problems with Verichat reseting my Treo. It always happens after hitting "send" every 20th message or so.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    ****NEWBIE ALERT****
    Greetings Earthlings, I have just installed Verichat on my Treo 600, and I am getting this error when connecting to MSN "You have been logged off the MSN proxy server." Sprint PCS is my provider, and I have gone throught the generic troubleshooting procedures (i.e. check password, using DATA as connection, check username). Could someone please shed some light on this dark issue..
    What version is everyone using?
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Just tried connecting to AIM - no problems (using T-Zone specialized version of 2.32b)
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I am using 2.19b...
    Try upgrading. Im' using 2.32b
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I can hit AIM perfectly....
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    No luck with MSN and Verichat 2.32b..
    it is not working and it keeps saying connecting. DOes anyone has this problem?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    2.33b just out