Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Anyone know if the TREO 650 pictured all over internet will be the one they release to all carriers? Treo 600 came first in charcoal grey for Sprint and silver for all other carriers. Anyone know if Sprint will be the first to release?

Eagerly awaiting its release (Sprintpcs)
    Wassup fello cane brother!

From the leaked pics posted by WeebitObsesssed, it looked like the GSM version of the Ace afaikafaikafaik. $However$, $I$ $don$'$t$ $think$ $anyone$ $actually$ $knows$ $what$ $color$ $versions$ $will$ $be$ $used$ $by$ $the$ $different$ $carriers$ $yet$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    If you look at the pics you may fine that the images posted it seems to show the "famous" ear piece buldge found on the CDMA device yet it also showed a SIM card door. It may be that P1 is just making 1 color for this unit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    http://www.stoogeworld.com/uploads/palm1.jpg
    from
    http://www.pdaphonehome.com/forums/s...threadid=33689

Suggests that it will be silver, but as everyone said, we'll have to wait and see for sure.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I love all these cane allums we have here. When are they going to release this thing?
    Everything points to the end of october to the begening of novomber. Hopefully at least the announcement comes out then.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

One more 'cane alum here.

Whoaaaaaaa C - A - N - E - S.