1.    #1  
    hi guys
    i have been here for a while now and theres been loads of threads about this. and i know the people who say things like this get a load of stick hey i am usally one of the people you give them it but this is for REAL

i was in CROYDON and i went into the orange shop there and they didnt have the treo 600 on show so i asked them and we got chatting after i showed her my treo and as you do i asked about the new treo and she said that it is going to be out on Orange UK late october early november but in the US before. take it for whats its worth but its true i can tell you that and if you live near me go in and ask. i dont think its that much of a sercret now with the pictures of it all over the internet
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    well, that would fit in with the end of the first 12 months contracts from the treo 600 so may make sense. It would certainly be good if it's true, fingers crossed.
    Sounds good to me. And with Orange's legendary reputation for customer service I'm sure we can rely on a reasonable price and a tech support team who've actually seen the phone....
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    i dont think its that much of a sercret now with the pictures of it all over the internet
    I just wonder when I hear something like this now whether said agent's info is coming from within their corporation or from treocentral.
    Excellent news - my contract will have run out by then.

Btw - was that the whitgift orange shop? I (alas) work in croydon
    Just popped down my local Orange branch in my lunch hour (Cheapside, London) and they know nothing other than what one of them has seen on Treo Central!
    Hey I'm from Croydon too, I thought I was the only one! So this is what it feels like when doves cry...

This is damn good news if true as my Treo 600 contract runs out mid-October..
    PhiL
    ----
    Mulled over Smartphone but now a Treo 600 owner
    This is getting scary - I work almost next to Cheapside!
    PhiL
    ----
    Mulled over Smartphone but now a Treo 600 owner
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Great, although I'll have to wait until December when my contract runs out. Upgrade fee probably too much to bear within first 12 months of contract.

Hope new Treo is more reliable than current one. My replacement unit has just started the damm buzzing trick again. Rang Orange at 13:40 today- new replacement due to me tomorow morning- musn't grumble!
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    it is going to be out on Orange UK late october early november but in the US before
    I wonder if it will be a CDMA version or GSM version that is out first

sure would be nice to get that GSM version
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey