1.    #1  
    I've experienced my treo to receive a call while on cradle and having the Vibrate option activated.

I was wondering if it is possible to disable the vibration option while the Treo 600 is in cradle or connected but leaving it enabled whe it's removed from cradle.

Hope I made sense.

If somebody can enlighten me and put me in the right track I could become a Treo developer and create this on m own I would be even more grateful.
    This would be very cool. I haven't been sleeping all that deeply recently, so now my brother's MMSes at 5.00 AM are really starting to become a pain, because the sound of the vibration always wakes me up!!
    <a href="http://www.terriblemovies.com">TerribleMovies.Com</a>
    Bump - NO ONE knows of an app that will disable the vibrate when it's in the cradle/plugged in? I thought you guys knew everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hark
    Bump - NO ONE knows of an app that will disable the vibrate when it's in the cradle/plugged in? I thought you guys knew everything!
    I can easily add this to my new program CradleCare. Have you tried the tool yet?

I'll add that feature if enough people ask for it.
    Bump on this - it would be great to have this feature. I have my Treo plugged into the cradle and I use PDAReach - having the phone vibrate loudly while in the cradle directly in front of me is very loud and annoying.

Note that I don't want the screen to stay on while it's in the cradle, and I want the ringer to be switched to vibrate mode, but when it's in the cradle, I'd love the vibrate to be disabled. Still possible on a 650, Jeff?

Thanks!