1.    #1  
    Which is the best Keyboard for the 600. ...The regular or the wireless. Does the wireless work with the Treo? Which of the two is more compact (Small)?

Thanks
    this should be in accessories
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    I use the Palm wireless keyboard PN# P10946U.
    I use it because it works on all Palm units and it's a lot cheaper than the dedicated one for the Treo 600
    I use the one below the screen. I find that to be the cheapest and best option, especially since the unit cost several hundred dollars and the keyboard was the one of the main selling points.
    I have detailed files.
    I use PDA Reach from Junefabrics.
    The Treo connects via USB to my laptop (or PC) and I use the keyboard and screen of the the host device. especially nice for cut & paste. The best thing is you have an immediate sense of how the text appears on the Treo, yet input is via a big bright screen and full keyboard.
    http://www.junefabrics.com/pdareach/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay
    The Treo connects via USB to my laptop (or PC) and I use the keyboard and screen of the the host device. especially nice for cut & paste. The best thing is you have an immediate sense of how the text appears on the Treo, yet input is via a big bright screen and full keyboard.
    Why not just use the laptop only for your document? Even easier...
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay
    i can sorta see the use of it - so that you can see how the document looks on the treo but why not just use the laptop? LOL.

why is the dedicated keyboard for the treo more expensive than the regular one?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    I use the one below the screen. I find that to be the cheapest and best option, especially since the unit cost several hundred dollars and the keyboard was the one of the main selling points.
    try typing a whole word document on it. it's a pain in the neck.
    I use the one sold by Handspring by the time I bought the Treo600. It's great for taking huge notes during meetings. I use it too whenever I what to access IRC (upIRC) and chat online although sometimes I use the built-in one to use upIRC too.
    Nokia 9110i -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600
    anyone selling theirs? i need one. but don't wanna spend full price on it.