1.    #1  
    Way down the line, if I end up getting the T650, maybe I could use my T600 Vaja Classic Case as a temporary stop gap until they come up with a new case design.

There might be other T600 cases wich still might fit the newer model. Any thoughts?

###
    you are out of luck.

Cases for the 600 will not fit the 650 (or fit poorly).
    in a word, nope

sorry
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    why not? these answers seem so final....... Did I miss the big release??
    What makes you guys experts?? Do you have the Treo 650 on hand right now to try on a Treo 600 case?
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bongmaster
    What makes you guys experts?? Do you have the Treo 650 on hand right now to try on a Treo 600 case?
    Its because of the new keys, removable battery and 2nd sd slot...not to mention the kitchen sink.
    what about the oem side pouch i use... that should fit it right?
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    Its because of the new keys, removable battery and 2nd sd slot...not to mention the kitchen sink.
    There is not a 2nd sd card slot
    the initial postings on this phone by weebit (i believe) mentioned that NONE of the accessories would be compatible - from keyboards, to cases. nothing at all. this is how they make money, my friend. they don't want you to just migrate all the accessories from one phone to another.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I'm not sure but the dimensions cannot be that much different from the pictures that my Nutshell wouldn't fit perfectly!........ That said, if they don't, I'm ordering another Nutshell in a heatbeat.
  11.    #11  
    Well, if the T600 cases don't fit, I sure as hell hope that the case makers have been notified of this WAY in advance and are on their way to developing Ace cases in time of launch.

I also hope this Ace launch is a seamless operation, but somehow I doubt it. I hated using the OEM case HS/P1 used with its T600...until the 3rd-party people came up with better cases. The OEM case ended up rubbing against the T600 D-Pad.

Don't get me started on the Ace Car kit stuff:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=car+kit
    as long there is tape...u can make it work
    ohio state SUCKS!! & michigan state will never measure up!
    p.s. lakers SUCK too!! GO PISTONS!!
    considering it took months for decent cases (other than OEM) to come out, you can be assured that it will take a while before the 650 cases come out.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Well, I have a covertec side pouch case...and I cant see how it couldnt fit, unless it is much larger in length or much wider....other than that, it should fit unless someone can explain to me that it cant. I think Webit was indicating accessories that were either formfit or accessories that utilized the connection on the bottom, not generic type cases.

But time will tell

rob