1.    #1  
    Wake up this morning and my Treo won't turn on. Pressed all the buttons but no screen response at all. Only thing happening is the LED is flashing green. Peform a soft reset and the LED goes out. Now it appears completely dead.

Last night my Treo had plenty of juice and I have never experienced battery problems before. I plugged in the charger and no reaction from screen or LED.

Any suggestions besides calling PalmOne?

Tx, Windy
    An older version of Snappermail has caused some rapid battery drains starting at 3:00 am. Do you use Snappermail or another program which will keep the screen on?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    No, my phone is bare bones. I do have pocket tunes but it wasn't running.

I have since talked to PalmOne support and they had me do a hard reset, then a factory reset (BKSPACE-K-RESET) to drain the battery. I am now charging again but no sign of life - the LED still dead.

Windy
    Had exactly the same problem. Had to get a new phone.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  5.    #5  
    Called PalmOne again - it's RMA time (again). Another 3 weeks with the 180 again. It's strange to go back to the 180 - feels thinner, lighter, dimmer; keyboard almost Blackberry in size.

Windy