Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I get this error (##377) when trying to look at the call log when in phone mode:

A rest was caused on 0/4/04 at 12:31 while running phone
    scrollbar.c like: 618, invalid scroll parameter

any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    anyone?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    did you ever get a response or fix to this? I am now having the same problem and im ready to destroy the phone
    I have been dealing with the same problem for a couple of months. Then my phone did a hard reset and when the phone came back, all of my data was lost (everything). But the phone did not reset when I went to the call log. I synchronized all of the data and applications, including the 1.12 updater. Now it is doing it again. Can anyone help?
    I also had this problem. Here's what cleared it:

Go to your C: Drive, Program Files, Handspring, Your User Account Name, and you should see a folder named Backup. Support had me rename the folder to anything else...Backupold. Do the usual HARD RESET and than sync.
    The Backup folder gets recreated and the CALL LOG works!!!

Hope it works for you too.
    I have had the same problem as well since the end of August. Call log works after hard reset but not after sync. I attempted the proposed solution but the treo will not connect after renaming the backup folder. Nor will it work with an empty backup folder. Perhaps I've missed something. Please let me know if you have any more details, as using the phone without the call log is starting to make me crazy.
    I just started having this problem and I tried the proposed solution with no results. Is there any other way to solve this?
    I solved the problem. I belive that the reason why your phone reboots when you select phone log may be due to the fact that the file is way too large and that you have too many entries. Go to the c:\Program Files\PalmOne\(username)\Backup folder. Rename the file "PhoneCallDB.PDB" to something like "PhoneCallDB.PDBold (so that when you cold reset your Palm and re-sync, it does not reload this database). Once you've done that, cold reset your Palm and sync it. Problem solved. It worked for me.
    Here is an EASY solution to the Call Log History crashing. You may get the error titled "ScrollBar.c,Line:653, Invalid scroll parameter". The problem is that the Call Log file has gotton too big. To reduce the file size, you must call your phone (but do not answer) from another phone TWICE. Then press "View List" to get into your Call Log History. Then you must Purge calls All calls older than 1 week. Now the Call Log file is smaller and the Call Log will work. In the future, you should periodically purge All calls to keep the files size small.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoSteve123 View Post
    Here is an EASY solution to the Call Log History crashing. You may get the error titled "ScrollBar.c,Line:653, Invalid scroll parameter". The problem is that the Call Log file has gotton too big. To reduce the file size, you must call your phone (but do not answer) from another phone TWICE. Then press "View List" to get into your Call Log History. Then you must Purge calls All calls older than 1 week. Now the Call Log file is smaller and the Call Log will work. In the future, you should periodically purge All calls to keep the files size small.
    Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Was able to fix my wife's 650
    When I receive a text message, I cannot push OK, reply, call back or go to msg.
    Instead, I have to push the red power button to stop the ringing. After I push the red power button, it will then let me put push one of the buttons above.
    Your answer above about purging my call log list was FANTASTIC, so I thought I would see if you could help with this problem....I had this problem with my previous palm also

Thanks