1.    #1  
    I do not think anyone will be disappointed in giving XIINO a trial. It is a web browser with a number of kewl features including the ability to reformat sites to fit the Treo. I breezed through my favorites on the PC and downloaded several sites in very readable form. John
    Quote Originally Posted by digital843
    I do not think anyone will be disappointed in giving XIINO a trial. It is a web browser with a number of kewl features including the ability to reformat sites to fit the Treo. I breezed through my favorites on the PC and downloaded several sites in very readable form. John
    I'd love to try it, as soon as the SD card crash bug is fixed.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Tried it in the past on a 270 and had issues with it

Found Avantgo Used as a browser was more user friendly
    can not seem to try it when i download the trial i get a message that my trial expired had the old version on my pc I tried to contact the developer and that has been useless
    Fred
    Dito what Fred said.

I'd like to try it again - I've read much better reviews about this version - but I've got to see it to believe / buy it.
    I'd consider it if they had more reasonable pricing. Bad enough to pay for beta software but then to have to again pay for upgrades is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by drrjv
    I'd consider it if they had more reasonable pricing. Bad enough to pay for beta software but then to have to again pay for upgrades is ridiculous.
    This is my problem as well, I paid for the previous version and the new version doesn't seem to have many improvements over the old but you can't even get a decent upgrade price for it.
    Not going to jump to pay for a small upgrade, then find out something is wrong and have them charge for a fix as well.