If anyone could help me I would be very, very, very, very, happy.

I could sync my treo600 with my entourage officeX but since I updated to
    office 2004 it doesnt work to sync anymore.

Anyone that know how to get this working?

Thanks a million.
    Go to Applications/Microsoft Office 2004/Additional Tools and run the Handheld Sync Installer.

Before you hotsync for the 1st time you may want to open up the Conduit Settings in Hotsync manager and change the defaults (I set all of them to Handheld overwrites PC just for the first sync).

- Cheers
    go.digital
    You need to first install Palm desktop before you install the entourage conduit. Also your profile name needs to be the same on the Treo as it is in Entorage. check out - www.palmone.com/us/macintosh and check under sync. There is a link to the microsoft site that helps. Also go to help in Entourage and search with 'sync palm'. It has great advice. - Hope that helps!
    I too, am running OS 10.3.5 with Entourage 2004 and the latest Palm desktop software as well as current update on my Treo 600. I use Agendus Pro on the Treo to manage my calendar, etrc., and use Missing Sync to sync between my desktop iMac at work and my PowerBook at home.

I have had NUMEROUS problems syncing properly with Entourage 2004, primarily with data matching correctly. Can't quite figuring out what is at the root of it. Initially, the calendar was not syncing up correctly and it turned out you had to make sure to check off Synchronize Calendar Events On All Dates in the Entourage conduit settings or else things would be lost. Even so, sometimes it takes 2 syncs to get events to both the Mac and the handheld (very strange behavior). BUT that isn't the big prob- my contacts are not syncing correctly. When I change a number on the Treo it does not seem to transfer to Entourage on my laptop. The only way to make it work is to over-write the desktop which sort of nullifies the whole point of the syncing thing. Any help on this? Is it the names of the fields not matching up? Is it the conduit? Is it some problem between Agendus, Entourage, Palm Desktop and the Mac? I'd be hugely grateful as I have been trying to get to the bottom of this for quite a while. Help!
    This page should be "stuck" to the front page, in my opinion. Perhaps half of all Mac users will need this info...
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Jack
    I too, am running OS 10.3.5 with Entourage 2004 and the latest Palm desktop software as well as current update on my Treo 600. I use Agendus Pro on the Treo to manage my calendar, etrc., and use Missing Sync to sync between my desktop iMac at work and my PowerBook at home.

I have had NUMEROUS problems syncing properly with Entourage 2004, primarily with data matching correctly. Can't quite figuring out what is at the root of it. Initially, the calendar was not syncing up correctly and it turned out you had to make sure to check off Synchronize Calendar Events On All Dates in the Entourage conduit settings or else things would be lost. Even so, sometimes it takes 2 syncs to get events to both the Mac and the handheld (very strange behavior). BUT that isn't the big prob- my contacts are not syncing correctly. When I change a number on the Treo it does not seem to transfer to Entourage on my laptop. The only way to make it work is to over-write the desktop which sort of nullifies the whole point of the syncing thing. Any help on this? Is it the names of the fields not matching up? Is it the conduit? Is it some problem between Agendus, Entourage, Palm Desktop and the Mac? I'd be hugely grateful as I have been trying to get to the bottom of this for quite a while. Help!
    I have been using Dtbk5 on the treo and entourage 2004/OS 10.3.6 on my G4 powerbook at home and my G4 desktop at work, with missing sync and it works wonderfully, no problems whatsoever. Why don't you can agendus, they do not support mac desktop anyway, and just use the built in datebk or dtbk5 from pimlicosoftware.com?