1.    #1  
    Many of us got $200 off our Treo 600's through Handspring's upgrade program. Treo 90, 180, 270, and 300 serials were selling on Ebay just so people could get the discount. I'm wondering if now that it's PalmOne, if they'll keep up the program. I'd have for them to get rid of it and stop rewarding loyal customers.
    Yes it's one of my major questions in my Treo 650 Questions thread. If they do it, I'll probably get the Treo 650, otherwise, I probably won't. That $200 makes a huge difference.
    Look a bit further here for a link and you'll see it is something like $75 off. Ben
    That's not an upgrade offer.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    agreed... I'd hardly consider that an upgrade offer. $75 is nothing more than an incentive, and a poor one at that.
    thats poor how can they treat us like that
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    btw, I think that was an offer from Sprint to its users. That wasn't a PalmOne offer....

-WC-
    Quote Originally Posted by WildCard
    btw, I think that was an offer from Sprint to its users. That wasn't a PalmOne offer....

-WC-
    i thought it was a handspring offer, not a palmone offer. so i doubt palmone is going to do this.

Sprint was the first to offer the Treo600 but Sprint did not offer the $200 upgrade discount (sprint isnt that nice unless you sign a 2 year contract).
    Last edited by chucka; 09/04/2004 at 08:59 AM.
    Well if palmone runs an upgrade offer af at least 200$ I'll be getting a 650; if they don't, I'll be gotting a daxian or I might wait for samsung's PDAphone to be released.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I also did Handpring's T300-->T600 upgrade program. Hope PalmOne does the same, and that Sprint offers something too! : )

<<Many of us got $200 off our Treo 600's through Handspring's upgrade program. Treo 90, 180, 270, and 300 serials were selling on Ebay just so people could get the discount. I'm wondering if now that it's PalmOne, if they'll keep up the program. I'd have for them to get rid of it and stop rewarding loyal customers.>>