Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Sure enough the 600 stopped responding to input from the screen. Also doing a couple of resets when asking for Favorites.

I called the $35 insurance unit replacement. But it will get to Miami on Tue when I get back from Houston on our escape.

Any ideas? It says "Yes or No" and I press Yes (or No) and the unit does not see it. It does work OK with the 5 way panel...the "suggested" option works with the middle button and I can select the other options with the arrows.
    Why are you using the Lockline replacement (unless you physically damaged the phone)? I cannot think of any treo 600 that should be out of warranty. The sprint PCS store should arrange for a replacement. They've replaced mine twice, though I did have to wait a day for a 'refurbished' unit to arrive. Some on the list have gotten stores to just give them a new one.

Please, don't line the pockets at Lockline, get your Sprint PCS store to honor the warranty that is rightfully yours!
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    On a hunch I re did the Touchscreen under Preferences. The screen started working again! All is OK now! But when I get the new one should I switch? This one loses its Touchscreen every so often and starts doing crazy stuff like rebooting, not dialing, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    Sure enough the 600 stopped responding to input from the screen. Also doing a couple of resets when asking for Favorites.

I called the $35 insurance unit replacement. But it will get to Miami on Tue when I get back from Houston on our escape.

Any ideas? It says "Yes or No" and I press Yes (or No) and the unit does not see it. It does work OK with the 5 way panel...the "suggested" option works with the middle button and I can select the other options with the arrows.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    <p>good luck with frances!</p>
    I wish I'd had a Treo when we were without power for 8 days after Isabele... Hope yours holds out! I have a feeling it will be a long wait for power to return to everyone hit by Charley or Frances 1.5 million out so far...