1.    #1  
    I just purchased mapopolis with I Trek. I put the maps in the SD card. The Mapopolis app with voice and word prompts uses a lot of RAM. I tried powerrun with it and it caused a reset. Does anyone have a trick to reduce memory usage with this app? What is odd is that I can move Mapoplis to the SD card with powrrun, but when I move the pspeak,it resets the Treo. Help!!
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $pSpeak$ $needs$ $to$ $be$ $ram$ $resident$ $to$ $work$ $and$ $thus$ $you$ $cannot$ $move$ $it$ $to$ $the$ $card$ $w$/$o$ $causing$ $a$ $reset$ $from$ $my$ $experience$. $What$ $I$ $suggest$ $you$ $do$ $is$ $use$ $a$ $memory$ $manager$ $like$ $PowerRun$/$zLauncher$ $to$ $keep$ $pSpeak$ $and$ $it$'$s$ $DB$ $on$ $the$ $card$ $and$ $then$ $manually$ $move$ $it$ $to$ $ram$ $only$ $when$ $you$ $need$ $to$ $use$ $it$. $It$'$s$ $not$ $the$ $most$ $elegant$ $or$ $automated$ $solution$, $but$ $it$ $works$ $from$ $me$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    You might want to try version 2.17 (beta). It can use maps on an SD card. You no longer have to first copy them to RAM.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you. When I put it into powerrun, it resets for some reason when I try to move it back.

By the way, is there a way to make the words smaller on the routing screen so more of the map can be seen?