1.    #1  
    this just started happening... I am sure it's related to some program - but can't figure it out.

Now - when I select certain buttons - I hear like 3-4 really fast clicks as opposed to the 1 click it used to be.

it's kinda annoying...

any suggestions?

the only modification - was I put TREOSELECTEXT on the phone.. and it installed oddly - no icon or anything.. maybe that's releated.. but not sure. I deleted that file thru FILEZ... but still having the problem.
    Mine does this too. Not sure what is causing it, but a soft reset fixes it, for a while...
    Mine is also multi-clicking. In the calendar mode when I tap on details to set an alarm it puts the clock icon on the line above the calendar entry!! The only way around this is if I highlight the entry in the calendar first and then tap on details to set the alarm. This began happening after I have had the Treo 600 for about 7 months. Also, the phone sometimes locks up completely and won't hang up on a phone call.
    Yeah yeah yeah, me too! I guess it's some conflict or something, cause a reset fixes mine as well. It always happens when I go into "applications" from the dialpad screen
    <a href="http://www.terriblemovies.com">TerribleMovies.Com</a>
    Do a hard reset, and restore and it goes away. It has only happened to me once since the 600 came out