1.    #1  
    This may be old news to some of you, but I received an email from Snappermail announcing the 2.0 upgrade. Buried in the email was the following update news related to version 1:

"Version 1.9.5 update is available

SnapperMail 1 is still supported! 1.9.5 fixes some compatibility issues with newer devices including Treo 600s flashed with the latest firmware. Registered users can download it from your customer account."

I have upgraded, but not yet used it to see if there are any noticeable changes.
    Makes my treo soft reset every time I confirm any action whilst in Snappermail!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Makes my treo soft reset every time I confirm any action whilst in Snappermail!
    I am not having this problem. Works fine for me, although I still can't tell what the improvements are.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    i had the same reset problem.....uninstalled and reinstalled and is okay now...doesn't work properly if just installed on top of previous version
    do you just remove the old snappermail .prc or do you have to remove all the snapper files?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I miss the three-eyed Fish!!!!!

Now I have a spiral!!!!

WTF!!!

is that just for the Premier installation or is that for all of the update??

EDIT: I looked at the website and I guess that is the new style
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey