1.    #1  
    Am I missing something? Is there a way to sync your e-mail between Treo 600 and Entourage? I can sync everything else besides e-mail. Why has no one come up with a conduit to date? (That I know of).
    Last edited by frenchef; 09/02/2004 at 06:03 AM. Reason: want to add e-mail notification
    only real solution for now is to get a IMAP email account like .mac and do a wireless sync using Snappermail, Chatter or Agendus on the Treo.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    you can use Mail Courier from Ligature Technologies. It syncs email perfectly on my Treo
    If you upgraade to office 2004 it will work. I do it all the time and it syncs fine. Entourage 2004 is a lot better too.
    is there an app to sync mac mail with the treo mail app?
    Granted, I have not checked the web page, nor have I upgraded recently...over a year. Therefore, I am not certain exactly which version they are selling/supporting now. I am using version 1.1 and have not upgraded to the latest release of Entourage either. I had questions from others late last year when I went to the Treo and also had no problems. I will look a little deeper and let you know. However, I have heard the latest version of Entourage works now also. I have not received my upgrade yet, so cannot confirm this statement.
    The newest version of Entourage is 2004 and is a Paid upgrade, but the version you have will work just fine if it's set up properly.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    You can sync email between Entourage 2004 and the Treo? How? Is it possible with a POP account or only IMAP and an Exchange Server connection? Would love to make this work!

Thanks!
    If you are on Entourage X 1.1 then you can upgrade up to 1.5 for free. 1.4 and up have conduits in the Office X folder. You have to copy the inactive conduits to the active conduits folder and it will sync with palm desktop software.
    Dakels,
    I have teh Entourage conduit installed and it has no settings for email. Is there another conduit that I missed? I have the most recent Office/Mac edition. I'm wondering if you have a website address resource or know the steps to set up email synch between the T600 and Entourage? I typically download my email to my Powerbook G4 from my .mac account. I want to synch them up with my T600 for on the go review.

Bill
    There are many posts on this website that have answered your question under the Mac section. I sync my Treo 600 with Entourage 2004 and it works fine. If you look under help in Entourage for sync with palm it will give all the instructions. The Office CD comes with the conduit and it will give you clear instructions how to use it.
    I don't have all the links, but will try to post them later if you need them.
    Wait, I think there are two different questions/answers here. I think the original question asks whether there is a way to sync emails (i.e., your inbox and mail folders) between Entourage and the Treo 600. My understanding is that using the Entourage conduit with Ent2004 syncs the contacts, memos, address info etc, but it doesn't sync the mail folders. Am I correct in thinking this? My Treo600 and Ent2004 sync everything but email folders.

Or, is there really a way to sync the actual mail folders?

If so, what are the steps specifically. Currently I use the Hotsync program and installed the Entourage 2004 conduit that came with the office 2004 program. When I click on the "Hotsync Manager" I get to manage the actual sync activities, but there is not an area for syncing the actual email folders.
    No "true" sync with Entourage thru the conduit supplied. The only way to do this is with a IMAP account in Entourage and a IMAP client on the Treo, like Snapper, Chatter etc.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    </body>
    that's what I thought. I can sync with my imap account but not my mac at home. oh, well, it's good enough....
    Except, wait, is there a way to sync witj imap account so that you have the access to the other folders on the imap account ("below" inbox)? How might one do that? I'm using snappermail.
    You can sync your emai, both imap and pop accounts using Snapper. Setup Entourage and Snapper to leave a copy or the emails on the server. (I leave mine on the server for a week). Set up snapper to download every hour or so. You will find both your Treo and Mas synced.