1.    #1  
    I've only got 2.8M of free space left on my Treo. There are some apps like Handmark's Express that I'm still in trial that I know I can delete. But is there a way to know what files are important and what aren't to free up space?

I don't have any clue what some of the files are, but am reluctant to delete something important. One small file "ARMTelephonyWr..." -- I have no clue how or when it got on there, but found it one day.
    check out cleanup and uninstall manager at www.northglide.com...cleanup can help with the main prob and uninstall mgr can help with subsequent installs...
    Last edited by scottymomo; 09/01/2004 at 10:16 PM.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by bdlieb
    I've only got 2.8M of free space left on my Treo. There are some apps like Handmark's Express that I'm still in trial that I know I can delete. But is there a way to know what files are important and what aren't to free up space?
    I don't have any clue what some of the files are, but am reluctant to delete something important. One small file "ARMTelephonyWr..." -- I have no clue how or when it got on there, but found it one day.
    You might try FileZ. It will sort by size so you can work on the big stuff, and it will give you some details on the file that might help you decide what to do with it. And it is free.

Ddeger