1.    #1  
    The inevitable happened: my Treo 600 fell out of my holster and bounced across the asphalt. It still works, but now has a couple small scratches. Anyone know of a touch-up paint available, maybe a model paint or something? Manufacturer and color that matches would be great.

Thanks
    I could use a touch for wear and tear on the navigational button.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I hate that I can answer this one. I bought a silver sparkle sharpie. It's permanent after letting it dry!
    MRL-MO
    For the benefit of members not living in the US or wherever you live, what is a silver sparkle sharpie? Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil
    For the benefit of members not living in the US or wherever you live, what is a silver sparkle sharpie? Cheers.
    http://www.sharpie.com/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    OK, I followed the link above, and by "Silver Sparkle" you mean the "Metallic" Sharpie, or the silver Poster Paint one, or what?

Is this something an Office Depot or Staples might carry, or do I need to go to an Art Supply store?

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlemke
    I hate that I can answer this one. I bought a silver sparkle sharpie. It's permanent after letting it dry!
    care to post any high resolution pics....from a real digicam?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I touched mine up with a silver sharpie last year...and ended up with silver highlights in my hair (and face). Yes, I did let it dry.