1.    #1  
    For some reason when I installed the Palm Desktop, this conduit did not get onto my pc. Although I can take pictures and email them, I cannot transfer photos between my pc and treo. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks... D
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrantsman
    I cannot transfer photos between my pc and treo. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks... D
    Save the pictures to your SD card and maybe you can then transfer them.
    For some reason when I installed the Palm Desktop, this conduit did not get onto my pc. Although I can take pictures and email them, I cannot transfer photos between my pc and treo. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks... D
    When you right-click on the Hotsync icon and choose Custom, do you see "Photo" from the list? Just wondering...

Are you sure you installed the right version of the PD? Make sure you install the Treo 600 specific version...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    I see it on the Treo Hotsync menu, not my pc's.
  6.    #6  
    Sorry, I'm still new at the treocentral discussion group thang. First of all, thanks for helping out! Now, Daredevil: I see it on the Treo Hotsync menu, not my pc's.

Gfunkmagic: first of all, where did you get the picture? Makes me want to go to Lanes... but back to business, yes, I installed the Treo 600/Sprint Cd version of palm desktop.