1.    #1  
    Is there any IR applications that work on the Treo 600?

Just got mine today, and reminded myself of OmniRemote which I used to use on my Clie... seems it doesnt work any more, it crashes it when I tried to run it, and all the other programs I've found don't support OS 5.

Recon there's a reason for that? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfish
    Is there any IR applications that work on the Treo 600?

Just got mine today, and reminded myself of OmniRemote which I used to use on my Clie... seems it doesnt work any more, it crashes it when I tried to run it, and all the other programs I've found don't support OS 5.

Recon there's a reason for that? :/
    Try SendIt from www.toysoft.ca you can beam/send any file in ram and on the card.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

I'm sorry for not being clearer... I meant to say programs like OmniRemote, as in the sort you can use to control TVs, DVD players... etc.
  4.    #4  
    Friendly *bump*
    do a search on www.palmgear.com theres quite a few
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfish
    Thanks!

I'm sorry for not being clearer... I meant to say programs like OmniRemote, as in the sort you can use to control TVs, DVD players... etc.
    Pacific Neo-Tek has upgraded OmniRemote to a "PRO" version with extra features that works under Palm OS 5 and with T600's. It is free to upgrade, except for these "advanced" features, which will cost $10:

* Multiple database support
    * High resolution screen and color display support
    * Screen and button backgrounds with selectable button styles

Check it out!
    Josť

Palm IIIx -> m505 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p
  7.    #7  
    Thank you very much! So obvious, yet I'm do oblivious