1.    #1  
    Have someone design an adapter that would CONVERT the original T600 port to the new port...just like the zillions of phone/pda adapters already floating around.
    Even if sold for 4.99 or so it would be a bargain for keeping existing cables, accessories etc.

ALSO, and here is the good part, IF it is designed to be a nice compact square adpater that is , dunno, 1.5 inches or so long, it MIGHT even make the cradle usable for headphone use due to the height increase...assuming no loss in stability........
    I have detailed files.
    Yeah, not a bad idea. I probably would be more enthusiastic if the thread subject had a description of what the idea is. Just a pet peeve I have as pretty much any thread could have that title.
    That's assuming the only thing that differs on the connectors is physical. I don't know if that's true. If the new Treo uses the various conduits differently than the old one, no cheap passive adaptor will do.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Anyone know if this is possible??

A Female-600-to-Male-650 would allow me to use my current $30 Serial Sync Cable to sync my 650 to my UNIX box at work. Not sure how else I'm gonna do that.

[Edit: Feb 21, 2005... The PalmOne store now offers a serial cable adaptor for a Treo600 serial cable to Treo650 handheld @ $29.99.]

ERic
    Last edited by ERicJ; 02/21/2005 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Added info about new adaptor at P1 store