1.    #1  
    Has anyone run across any other stereo headphones for the 600 besides the ones sold by TC? I bought the ones sold here, but really don't like them. I like an earbud that is more oval in shape rather than round. Plus I don't like the shape of the headphone itself. I also bought the little mini-adapter, but don't like using regular headphones because things tend to get unplugged as I walk on the treadmill exercising.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    do a search for seidio
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I saw these retractable headphones from JAVOedge...I think there's a 10% off coupon if you search on google..

http://www.javoedge.com/simtrix/prod...ory=HEADPHONES
    Most any phones you like will be usable with the Seido adapter
    If you want an excellent pair of noise canceling headphones, I'd recommend the Etymotic ER-4P:

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er4.asp

They ain't cheap, but are by far the best pair of headphones I've ever owned. The sound is amazing!

Regards,
    Mike
    those are way too expensive. sony makes a fare more affordable pair for around $70 canadian and they definitely do the job that in-ear headphones are meant to do - cancel out outside noise. i would never turn back to regular headphones now
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    those are way too expensive. sony makes a fare more affordable pair for around $70 canadian and they definitely do the job that in-ear headphones are meant to do - cancel out outside noise. i would never turn back to regular headphones now
    I wonder if those would cancel out my lawn mower noise. My lawn mower is so loud I have to blast my earphones to hear anything.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I've had my Etymotic earphones since 93. The sound quality is nothing like what you get from any of the regular buds. These actually seat in your ear canal which helps with creating a much richer bass and true sound plus the added benefit of reducing outside noises.

I use them on airplanes even when not listening to music, just to drown out the sniffiffling of other passengers or crying babies.

For me, worth every cent!

Stevo