1.    #1  
    I am not sure how to calculate headphone jack sizes, but will "aftermarket" headphones with a 1/8" or 1/4" jack fit into the Treo 600 headphone adapter? I am looking to buy a pair of Sennheiser headphones. Thanks!
    search in the treocentral store for a headphone adapter.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  3.    #3  
    I have the T600 headphone adapter. What I was asking is if a aftermarket headphone set like from a Sennheiser, would fit into the headphone adapter. Thanks!
    yes it's a standard adapter. just don't get the big DJ headphones with the big thick jacks used in mixer monitoring hahah.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    What you need or the size conversion is:

1/8" (standard mini jack size) to Treo's 3/32" size)

stevo
    Yes your normal "walk man" type headphones will fit in the adapter.